Hey family, hope you all are doing great. Stay safe.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them7.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My answers to Nancy’s question.
- Suggest and books that you want me to read.
Book📖, hmmm really I am not a good reader🙁 but I love to read I am still reading a book of Abdul Kalam’s – Wings of fire. If you didn’t read this book you can read this.
2. How to pass your time?
For me, I am passing time by drawing, hearing music🎶, doing embroidery, calling friends📱, doing fun with mummy and sister.. Do whatever you want, do what make you happy😊, do something for others also.
3. How to motivate yourself
Some quotes, words, your comments and my life and dreams really helps to motivate me.
4. Your favorite food.
Noodles, potato (I love every food with potato I know it is not healthy but I love potatoes), sweets #everyfoods🙃. But I always struggle to eat vegetables🤐.
5. Sunriser or owl
I love both I am morning and night person🤗. I get up before 8 and I can spent more time at night also.
6. Series that you would recommend.
Seriously I don’t like to watch series 😓and I can’t spent so much time by watching a series. But, I little bit like to watch movies.
7. Favorite song right now
Beautiful people by Ed Sheeran and Khalid is one of my favourite song. And this is My June playlist_2020
Here☝ is my spotify playlist My Mood Maker.
8. How is your life going right now?
Due to this covid -19 I am little bit stressed💆. But it’s ok and so happy to get time to learn new things💃 and get opportunity to build a family of amazing people also always remember God is always with us.
9. Favorite movie you recommend
I don’t know what answer I will give to this question🤔. Journey to the centre of the earth is a one of my favourite English movie it is a old movie but I still love it.
10. What to you want be in future?
11. Express your personality.
So that was my last answer. Once more Thank you dear Nancy Nelson. So don’t forget to check her blog.
So my nominees are,
- Jermy Jain Babu
- Amit Kumar
- Rishika Jain
- Being Flawsome
- The Peniseive
- Ashwaty Gopalakrishnan
- Nima Mohan
- Navita Bhatia
My questions for you.
- What is your favourite color and why?
- How you are passing time at this situation?
- What motivates you in your life?
- What is your favourite food?
- A place you love to visit.
- If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
- What is the last book you’ve read?
- How would you describe about yourself?
- If you have a nickname, what is it?
- What your name means?
- Your favourite songs?
So that’s it.
Keep smiling, sprinkle your love everywhere and always be a unique creator.